Up North, at Peace is a place for us to remember and celebrate Joel Ray Marsh, the inspiring man, son, brother, friend, who now watches us for each and everyone of us, and greets those we love as they join him in heaven.

Here's to a life well lived...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I was wondering if I should put a post on here about how awesome our Mom is - and I found that I just couldn't help myself.  For Mother's Day I wanted to include some adorable pictures of Joel shortly after our Mom officially became a mother - these are from the summer of 1986.  My adorable brother was only 5-7 months old at the time...

I love seeing photos of Joel as a little one, there's so many features of his face that have stayed the same over the years.  The emotions behind his eyes are priceless - always up to something...  He was such a funny little man always talking and jumping around.  As we like to say it, he was "all trach" back when he was little...

Baby Buck enjoying some solid foods!

Mom and Little Baby Buck during meal time! I think Joel continued to use this chair into his early 20s!

Enjoy the photos - I look forward to scanning in more photos (we just got a new scanner for just that purpose!) and sharing them with you all.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Alyce

Joel showing me how to wave at Curty's camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment