Up North, at Peace is a place for us to remember and celebrate Joel Ray Marsh, the inspiring man, son, brother, friend, who now watches us for each and everyone of us, and greets those we love as they join him in heaven.

Here's to a life well lived...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Press Gazette Guest Book Posts...

Thank you for all of your comments, condolences, and support...  We can't thank you enough for all of your comments, stories, and memories...

Alyce and Joel with Grandma and Grandpa VB at Lake Eva


December 04, 2011
Curt,Deb and Alyce, we just heard the news of your son. Our deepest sympathy go out to you and your family. I wish there were words I could say that would help take the pain away, but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Dick and Germaine Wertel

November 30, 2011
Curt and Deb, I just heard the news and was very saddened to hear that someone so young and full of life was taken from you. Surely he is with GOD waiting to see you again. My heart bleeds for you both and your daughter...GOD Bless, Becky (Firgens) Sylvester
 
November 27, 2011
Hi Deb & Curt, Our thoughts & prayers are with you in your time of sorrow. We got the news from your Dad Deb & was really shocked! Wayne sent us the obit so we could express condolences. So take care & God bless! "Ken & Dede Weckwerth ( Phoenix Az.) 
November 26, 2011
Curt, Deb and Alyce: My prayers and deepest sympathy are with you each day. May the joy and happy days you had with Joel be cherished forever. God bless. Lynn (Van Boxtel) Steinbrecker 
November 26, 2011
Dear Curt, Deb, and Alyce,
Joel was my son Jay Kelly's good friend. I was so happy when Jay chose Joel to stand up in his wedding this past May. It was always great when he would come over and visit. He was a kind, and respectful young man and so fun and positive to be around! He will be missed greatly. Prayers to your family to help you get through this difficult time in your lives.
November 26, 2011
Curt and Deb, Our deepest sympathy at the loss of your son. Brother Mark always spoke very highly of Joel. We will remember your family in our prayers.
Glenn and Christine Whipp
November 26, 2011
Debbie and Curt, My deepest sympathy at the loss of your son, Joel. I just found out Friday while at work. God bless you and yours in this time of acceptance and healing.
November 25, 2011
Hi Deb and Curt:
Well so sad to see of Joel's passing--I remember when you, Betsy and I all had those baby boys in 85/86. I haven't seen you two in awhile but my thoughts and prayers are with you and the Van Boxtel/Marsh family at this time, so sad to lose a family member, old or young.

Take care:
Donna Nikodem
ddjj1858@yahoo
November 25, 2011
Hi Deb and Curt:
Well I was sad to see Joel's obituary in the paper--I remembered that Betsy, you and I all had boys in 85/86. I didn't know him and haven't seen you two for awhile but my thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole VanBoxtel/Marsh family at this time.
Take care!
November 25, 2011
We are so sorry to hear your son passed away. You all will be in our prayers to help you get through this sad, sad time. God bless you all. Your Lake Eva friends, Patty, Tom, Tommy Savola, and Lauri and Steve Kneebone
November 25, 2011
Joel "Buck" always knew how to make a person smile! He will be missed.....
November 25, 2011
I worked with Jole for the past 2 years with Jacobs. I am out of the office in Meterie Louisiana. He is a kind heart and will be well missed. May Gob be with you all.
Bill Parker from Covington, Louisiana at Jacobs
November 24, 2011
Sorry to hear of the tragic news Curt, Deb. I can not imagine the pain that you are enduring which has feel unbearable . I have not kept up with your family and relatives but I can still feel you anguish at the most difficult times
November 24, 2011
Curt, Deb, and Alyce... We were disheartened by the news of Joels passing. He was a person of few words just like Jerry. But he seemed to have a hand in all work and play and you could tell family was everything. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Greg, Jodi, Jordan and Korrin Archer
Remer, Mn.
November 24, 2011 
I only knew Joel as a little boy, when he was my student at Rock Ledge. Even then he had a great attitude and heart. My prayers are with you.
November 24, 2011
Dearest Marsh Family:
I cannot express my sympathy enough. Because of him, Joel not only made the world a better place, but he was a joy in the workplace. I'm sure all of us will sadly miss his smiling face. Again, we have lost a truly good one!
Peace be with you .....
November 24, 2011
To the marsh family: we are so sorry for your loss. We had the priviledge of knowing Joel through our son-in-law Dan. As we remember him, we can't help but smile with every memory! We will truely miss him. Thank you for passing on the gift of life to so many others - I can only imagine what a wonderful Thanksgiving those families are having because of Joels gift.
November 24, 2011
Deb, Curt and Alyce,
You are in our thoughts and prayers, we will remember Joel as the fine young man you brought him up to be. The Lord was in need of a fine craftsmen, and Joel was the best. God Bless you!!! Friends Always,
November 24, 2011
Dear Marsh family:
I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry for our loss. Joel is/was a fine young man.

Dennis Gratke
Jacobs 
November 23, 2011
Curt, Deb and Alyce.. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son and brother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment